News Flash: I'm Going to Canada(WEDDINGS)

WASSUP MY DUDES! So I know I haven't been able to post in a while, and the main reason why is that: IT'S SUMMER BREAK PEOPLE!  I have a life ,too, I'm packing for Canada this week. It's a wedding and I'm going to be busy with changing dresses in the morning and night and... stuff. So since this is going to be my last blog for a while and I'm going to a wedding, today we're talking about weddings.
So basically, Weddings, a time where people who love each other very much are betrothed. (If you don't know what it means then look it up. If you have time to look at this blog, then you most likely have enough time to look it up.) Any ways weddings are amazing... when you are the bride and the groom... and the adults who get free alcohol the whole time. On the other hand, I am an eleven year old, 12 in a month... do you know how hard it is for an eleven year old to blend in and not get caught up in drunk old people? If you don't, remember this for any wedding, don't even try. There are drunk people everywhere. If you are lucky there are the adults who are mature and don't join in on chugging contests or you also have the adults who can't handle alcohol (sometimes these people drink any ways and end up getting drunk before the feast actually starts.) Also, the cake... the wedding cakes are huge and if you're a child like me it's easy to get a lot more than 2 slices, unless the cake is really small and tastes horrible. Then there is the dancing. I am not a big fan of dancing and choreography. For me, dancing is basically free styling on the dance floor with no proper dance moves, but i don't do that often since my dad records literally everything and I would cringe at myself watching the video. One time my dad put me in break-dancing lessons, and the parents were told to sit in the lobby, but my dad went to his car, which was right in front of the glass of the dance studio, and he kept on signaling thumbs-up or the okay sign. That was the first lesson... I quit before the next lessons.
SO how did you guys like today's blog. Comment down below and smash that subscribe button. BYE!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just Letting You Know