Middle School Thoughts with... MEDHA

Welcome back guys! And today we have a very “special” guest. DRUMROLL PLEASE!!!! Medha.  Uh
Holo everyone!  I’m Medha if you couldn’t tell already.  I have my own blog as well as Brianna’s. So you
could check it out...if you want that is….it is really your choice what you want to do with your life. I shall
link thou’ description down below.  And if you came here from my blog then holo there my dear friends
and other fellow weirdos.  Why don't we help Brianna out now shall we. DON’T PITY ME “SPECIAL”
GUEST(but go ahead and smash that subscribe button).  It would mean so much if you where to
subscribble (youtubers reference) to her blog.  But again it is your life and I'm not here to tell you what to
and not to do. Anyways enough about me.  Brianna I think we should get started and you know...talk
about stuff. Don't think wrong…. THAT’S WHAT SHE SAID. Very kid friendly content, but then again
some of you looking at this don’t know what that means, and probably don’t know how to read so…
FAMILY FRIENDLY CONTENT!  yeah Honey that's not how that works (that's what she said is used
when someone says something sexual but doesn't mean to me saying let’s talk about stuff just means
don't think wrong, nothing about sexual activity)Now, now Medha. No need to write a whole encyclopedia. Anyways, enough about you Medha. OH AND THANKS FOR WRITING THE ENCYCLOPEDIA MEDHA!  You are very welcome. :)
So today, since we talked about pros and cons of middle school on Medha’s blog, we will be talking about
random middle school stuff on my blog.


Medha’s thoughts-  Middle school to me is a new adventure. I don’t want to go to middle school and
I honestly think it is a stupid thing our society does.  WHY CAN’T WE ALL JUST BE HOME
SCHOOLED!!! Or we could all just have one school kinder through 12.  But I have accepted the fact
that our society sucks a long time ago and am going to middle school. I am sad that I won’t get to see
most of my friends from my elementary school.  To think that people you have known for for so long you
will probably never see them ever again. Now my actual thoughts on what middle school is gonna be
like...interesting. Now me as a person I get along with a lot of people (in my mind at least)  the emos,
weirdos, I’m ok with the athletes and the “popular” kids, although I do not prefer to talk to them, they’re
okay to me at least. The kpop lovers. OMG RAP MONSTER IS MY BIEST!!! Not to mention those
teachers pet. I go along with them mostly because unlike MOST people I actually take part in some
events.  Also mostly because I’m in student council (so is Brianna) BUT STILL!!! So hopefully I will get
along with most people. See I struggle from social anxiety. It was worse when I was younger and have
gotten better in dealing with it, but I just want a community that is full of WEIRD KPOP LOVING TRASHY
STRANGER THINGS STANNING FELLOWS!!!  One good part of the middle school I am going to is that
it is fairly small. So there isn’t a lot of people. But you know the part that SUCKS about middle school.
THE FACT THAT THERE ARE 8TH GRADERS WITH US!!! Which I feel like being in elementary school
I have dealt with my fair share of older kids, but there are just those few people who you just...HATE!!!
 CUZ THEY’RE SO FAKE AND STUPID!!!! Also who thought it would be a good idea to join kids who
have super huge muscles and scrawny little ones together, AKA the kids who have gone through puberty
and have full mustaches and the kids who still don’t know what a growth sprout even is and have never
shaved in their lives. Middle school is just that time in your lives that you know your gonna look back at
and be like “why the hell did I decide this was okay to wear?”  High school you are more in your teen years
and you know how life works...sort of. BUT MIDDLE SCHOOL!!! Honey, some people still don’t even
have phones *cough cough BRIANNA *cough cough. BETTER NO PHONE THEN YOURS.  What???  
Anyways, Middle school is like that stage in your life where you know your gonna make stupid choices you
will surely look back at and just wonder what the heck you were thinking.  So with that being said. I CAN’T
WAIT TO MAKE STUPID DECISIONS I WILL REGRET LATER ON IN LIFE!!! Why, you may be asking.
Because those are the things who make us who we are.  The quirkiness defines our personalities. The
mistakes show us our darkness. And the attacks and dark times make us who we are. So therefore I am
excited for this new adventure at least I am now.  I'm ready to turn the page and start a new chapter.

Brianna’s thoughts- Middle school. The place where new reputations are built, new friends are made,
and better food is served. In case you guys didn’t know yet, people can bribe me with food. It’s so bad
that you can actually call it a problem. ANY WHO, whatever you just read is false except for the topic
involving food. Middle school is like the entrance to hell. I mean they treat us well if we’re talking about
food, but if you think about it, elementary is like “the land of the living”. YOU HATE EVERYTHING(just
like people hate the hardships you have to overcome in life). Some people act like they deserve more
when they don’t. Back to the land of the living, it’s like elementary, we hate everything. Then, in middle
school they are preparing you for hell. Introduction to more work, seven different classes, stricter
teachers, MORE RUNNING, and having to worry about your yearbook photo. IT’S F***ING HELL IN
MIDDLE SCHOOL. Huh, junior high, more like JUNIOR HELL! High school is basically hell school. And
college is… THE BEGINNING OF HEAVEN. ‘Cause even though you have to study a WHOLE lot, after
this stage, IT’S FRICKIN PARADISE (heaven). We get to party, unless you have mental issues
*cough cough Medha *cough cough. And you are homeless ( not Medha ). Let thou' souls cut to the
chase, shall thou? Elementary = EEEHHH I hate my life. Junior high = Junior hell.
High school = Hell school. College = COOLEGE HEAVEN HERE I COME!  


The End
Hope you enjoyed this blog!
Here is the link for another collab I did with Medha
Bye guys!

Bye

Comments

  1. This was so cool and fun. Can't wait for us to collab again! To everyone who read this and my post and liked you make sure you subscribe to me and Brianna!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just Letting You Know

News Flash: I'm Going to Canada(WEDDINGS)